Winter Booking & Cancellation Policy 2023
Booking & Cancellation Policy | Effective on all tours booked for the 2023 season
- To confirm a reservation, guests are required to provide a 25% non-refundable deposit.
- An invoice for the deposit will be provided with payment instructions. The invoice is due upon booking to hold your reservation.
- The final non-refundable 75% payment is due 90 days before the start of a tour.
- By booking and paying for a tour, guests agree to accept Silvertip Lodge Terms and Conditions, required waiver and Booking & Cancellation policies. Please ensure you have read them in their entirety before you book your trip.
- Guests are also encouraged to familiarize themselves with Silvertip Lodge website pages including What to bring, Planning Your Trip, and a Typical Tour.
- All trips include unlimited helicopter time, there will be no additional charges added for vertical or helicopter use. Helicopter use may at times be limited by weather and snowpack conditions for safety reasons, at the discretion of the pilots or guides. Each tour is guaranteed the following vertical.
- 7 Day Package – 80000 ft / 24,500 m
- 6 Day Package- 70000 ft / 21,300 m
- 5 Day Package – 50000 ft / 15,240 m
- 4 Day Package – 40000 ft / 12,200 m
- 3 Day Package – 30000 ft / 9,200 m
- If the guaranteed vertical is not reached due to poor weather or inability to fly, Silvertip Lodge will provide refunds of $100 per 1,000 vertical feet as a credit for the following year. If a guest chooses to take time off from skiing, the vertical that was made available to the rest of the group will be applied to that guest, and count toward their guaranteed vertical for the trip.
Making a Payment
- Silvertip Lodge accepts cheques, email transfers, wire transfers, and most major credit cards.
- Payment by email transfer can be sent to email@example.com
- Payment by credit card can be accepted through your Flywire invoice or over the phone at +1 778-208-7044. Please note that Canadian credit card payments only accept Visa and Mastercard.
- When making a payment on Flywire, addresses that have a P.O. Box number, will NOT be accepted. The purpose of this is to reduce the risk of fraud to the payer.
- Payments by cheque should be made out to ‘Silver Tip Lodge Heli-Skiing Ltd.’ and can be sent by mail to the following address: Silver Tip Lodge Heli-Skiing Ltd. PO BOX 4092, Williams Lake, BC, V2G 2V6 Canada
- All our rates are quoted in Canadian dollars and are exclusive of taxes.
- Guests can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation that a wire has been sent using your invoice number as a payment reference.
- Massages, alcoholic beverages, extra transfers and retail purchases, are not included in the package price and can be purchased at the lodge.
- Extra transfers may be planned or could occur in the event of emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of insurance to ensure you are covered.
Terms and Conditions
- All payments received are non-refundable.
- Every guest will be asked to read, understand and sign a release of liability before arrival at the lodge.
- Every guest must participate in mandatory safety training and orientations. Guests are expected to listen and follow guide and staff safety instructions at all times during their stay.
- It is expected that guests arrive in a fit state to ski or board, and to participate in all safety training and orientations. Consumption of recreational drugs or alcohol is prohibited until the helicopter is shut down, and all safety orientations are complete.
- Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in the inability to participate in skiing. Silvertip reserves the right to ask that guests who are non-compliant stay in the lodge for the day, or in extreme cases guests may be required to leave early.
- In the unlikely event that the helicopter cannot fly to the lodge due to poor weather or other safety concerns, Silvertip Lodge assumes no responsibility for costs incurred by guests having to find alternate accommodation and meals.
- Silvertip Lodge strongly recommends purchasing trip insurance which covers you for cancellation, delay or injury.
- You will not receive a refund from Silvertip Lodge if you do not take your trip or your trip is shortened for these reasons.
- You should also ensure that you have adequate medical and evacuation insurance to cover costs in the event of injury.
- For more information and to purchase insurance, please contact Lifestyle Financial for a free quote.
Visiting Canada as a Tourist
- Most people need a Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. (US Citizens will only require a passport).
- Be prepared: Apply for an eTA as soon as possible. Most applicants are approved within minutes. However, there is the possibility of a delay or a denial.
- Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for more information.
- Silvertip Lodge is not responsible, or liable to make any refunds, for guests who are denied an eTA. Note that a denied or delayed eTA or denied entry at the Canadian Border is not covered by Travel Insurance.
Personal Information Form
- In order to finalize any booking, we require that each guest fills out our online Guest Information Form.
- Silvertip Lodge is not responsible for flight cancellations, delays or missed flights with your respective airline, from your country of origin to Vancouver, B.C.
- In the case of a missed, cancelled or delayed flight resulting in a guest missing the charter flight from Vancouver to Silvertip, the guest is responsible for travelling to Williams Lake Airport and any costs incurred to get them to the Lodge.
- Silvertip strongly recommends booking your return flight from Vancouver International Airport after 5:00 pm on your final day.
- Silvertip is not responsible for delays of flights from Silvertip to Vancouver due to weather or any other circumstances out of their direct control.
- Silvertip Lodge is not responsible for your travel between your respective hotel or flight terminal to the Vancouver International Airport.