2022 Season Re-Opening
We’re beyond excited to be re-opening the lodge for the 2022 ski season! In order to get our guests back to skiing BC powder, we have adopted some new policies and procedures.
At Silvertip Heli-Skiing the health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
Our commitment to health and safety means we are following all relevant health authorities and best demonstrated practices in the BC mechanized ski guiding industry. These regulations are continually evolving and can be found here: BC Province Wide Covid-19 Restrictions
Here’s what you can expect during your stay:
- Daily health self assessments and check-ins required by all guests and staff.
- Guests and staff experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 prior to their arrival at the lodge may not enter the premises and will be referred to health officials for further instruction.
- Guests and staff experiencing symptoms at the lodge will be required to immediately isolate in their rooms and/cabins and will be referred to health officials for further instruction.
- Use of masks within the lodge common areas and while on the helicopter will be required. Masks will be provided to those who do not bring their own.
- Social distancing, staying 2 metres (6 feet) away from anyone who is not in your cohort
- Sanitization stations placed throughout the property. We encourage frequent washing your hands often with soap and water, and avoid touching your face.
Travel to the lodge
- All guests and staff are required to demonstrate proof of vaccination (BC residents must provide a copy of their vaccination passport)
- Charter flights from Vancouver to Williams Lake will be provided by our airline partner, Central Mountain Air. Central Mountain Air has implemented COVID 19 best practices by Worksafe BC and Transport Canada. Their full policy can be found here.
Our guests arriving from international destinations must follow Health Canada and Provincial Health Officer rules for entry into Canada.
On-Site Testing Service
Please see the Government of Canada website for more information about entry into Canada.
We appreciate your full compliance during your stay with us. Inability or refusal to follow policies may impact our ability to host you. Let’s keep each other safe and keep us all skiing for the season!!