Booking & Cancellation Policy
- To confirm your reservation a 25% non-refundable deposit is required on booking.
- The balance due date will be shown on your confirmation and statement form.
- The final 75% payment is due 90 days before the beginning of your trip.
- By booking and paying for your trip, you accept Silvertip Lodge terms and conditions, waiver and cancellation policies.
- Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions in detail before you book your trip.
- Please familiarise yourself with our website pages regarding; What to bring, Planning Your Trip, and a Typical Tour.
Making a Payment
- Silvertip Lodge accepts cheques, email transfers, wire transfers and all major credit cards.
- Payment by email transfer can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment by credit card can be accepted over the phone at +1 778-208-7044 or upon check out at the lodge.
- Payments by cheque should be made out to ‘Silver Tip Lodge Heli-Skiing Ltd.’ and can be sent by mail to the following address: Silver Tip Lodge Heli-Skiing Ltd. PO Box 41135 Winfield South PO Lake Country, BC V4V 1Z7 Canada
- *All our rates are quoted in Canadian dollars and are exclusive of taxes.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with confirmation that a wire has been sent using your invoice number as payment reference.
- Extra Charges: Massage, Alcoholic beverages, and Extra transfers.
- Massage, alcoholic beverages, extra transfers and retail purchases.
Terms and Conditions
- All payments received are non-refundable
- When booking your flights, please allow sufficient time in case of travel delays returning from Silvertip or possible highway closures.
- Flights home are best booked three (3) or more hours after your anticipated time of return.
- In the unlikely event that the helicopter cannot fly to the lodge due to poor weather, Silvertip Lodge assumes no responsibility for costs incurred by guests having to find alternate accommodation and meals.
- 7 Day Package – 80000 ft / 24,500 m
- 6 Day Package- 70000 ft / 21,300 m
- 5 Day Package – 50000 ft / 15, 240 m
- 4 Day Package – 40000 ft / 12, 200 m
- 3 Day Package – 30000 ft / 9,200 m
- If the guaranteed vertical is not reached due poor weather or inability to fly, Silvertip Lodge will refund refunds of $100 per 1,000 vertical meters as a credit for the following year. If a guest chooses to take time off from skiing, the guaranteed vertical will be applied to the skiing that was made available to the rest of the group.
- Silvertip Lodge strongly recommends purchasing trip insurance which covers you for cancellation, delay or injury.
- You will not receive a refund from Silvertip Lodge if you do not take your trip or your trip is shortened for these reasons.
- You should also ensure that you have adequate medical and evacuation insurance to cover costs in the event of injury.
- If you would like to book your insurance please do so by contacting Lifestyle Financial for a free quote.
- Brianne will answer any question you have.